The South African Law School often receives invitations from various employers to recommend the school’s graduates for various positions.
If you are a previous graduate of the South African Law School and you are interested in any of the positions listed below please forward your most recent CV by email to
(please indicate which position you are interested in applying for).
The School or the employer will contact applicants who are invited for an interview.
The position is based in Woodmead, Johannesburg and the following is expected:
Job Description for the Contracts Paralegal Assistant
- For 6 months – create and organise a contracts database
- Review and audit of current client contracts
- Review, commentary and drafting of contracts database(clients and suppliers) in line with Compass Group Approvals Manual
Candidates must have:
- Thorough knowledge of contracts execution and drafting with sufficient knowledge of the law of contracts to facilitate this
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Good contracts drafting skills
- Ability to work independently and to be proactive
- Ability to interface appropriately with internal and external clients
- Ability to negotiate contract terms
- Proficient in MSWord, MS Excel etc.
- This position will report to our General Counsel.
All Paralegals interested in this applicant should submit their CV to Gail Mc Adam -